5 Tank Car Manufacturers To Benefit From Crude By Rail
Here is a list of publicly listed rail and tank car manufacturers: Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list, login to access a variety of free research tools and test your investing ideas in practice porfolios.
1. Greenbrier Companies ( GBX): Engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of railroad freight car equipment in North America and Europe. Market cap at $488.33M, most recent closing price at $17.96.
2. American Railcar Industries, Inc. ( ARII): Designs, manufactures, and markets hopper and tank railcars in North America. Market cap at $754.94M, most recent closing price at $35.36.
3. FreightCar America Inc. ( RAIL): Through its subsidiaries, manufactures, rebuilds, repairs, sells, and leases freight cars used for hauling coal, other bulk commodities, steel and other metals, forest products, and automobiles primarily in North America. Market cap at $296.39M, most recent closing price at $24.74.
4. Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation ( WAB): Provides technology-based equipment and services for the rail industry worldwide. Market cap at $4.28B, most recent closing price at $89.40.
5. Trinity Industries Inc. ( TRN): Provides products and services to the industrial, energy, transportation, and construction sectors primarily in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Singapore, and Sweden. Market cap at $2.97B, most recent closing price at $37.68.
(List compiled by Kapitall 's SiHien Goh)