Rates from Bankrate.com

  • Mortgage
  • Credit Cards
  • Auto

How Will Federal Reserve Policy Affect U.S. Stocks in 2015?

Here are six reasons the market can still rise even after this recent Fed-led rally.

Don't Miss
Personal Finance
Your Career
Jim Cramer's Investing Ideas
National Top Stories
  • 7 Must-Read Business and Investing Books Coming Out This Week

    From Jim Cramer's Get Rick Carefully to Building a Business: The Jim Walter Story, here are seven books coming out this week that you must read.

  • Stocks Snag New Records in Sleepy Post-Christmas Session

    The S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average snag record closing highs on Friday in a quiet low-volume day of trading.

  • S&P 500 at All-Time Highs in Sleepy Post-Christmas Trading

    The S&P 500 drifts to all-time highs.

  • 3D Systems Climbs Despite Setback

    Gulf Coast Ultra Deep Royalty Trust (NASDAQ:GULTU), MacroGenics Inc (NASDAQ:MGNX) and 3D Systems Corporation (NYSE:DDD) are making notable gains this Friday. Posting losses today are Bio Blast Pharm...

  • Strategy To YieldBoost UVE To 7.7% Using Options

    Shareholders of Universal Insurance Holdings Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1% annualized dividend yield can sell the August 2015 covered call at the $25 strike and collect the premium based on the 90 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 6.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 7.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $25 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but UVE shares would have to advance 21.2% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 25.6% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Daily Videos
Mobile & Gadgets
Taxes & Regulations
Sports Business
Real Estate
Luxury & Leisure