Rates from Bankrate.com

  • Mortgage
  • Credit Cards
  • Auto
Local Business News
National Top Stories
  • Market Hustle: Stocks Hold Gains After Beige Book Report, Dovish Yellen Remarks

    Major U.S. stock markets are rising Wednesday after better-than-expected Chinese growth while investors digested dovish remarks from Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen and an improved Beige Book report.

  • See How American Science & Engineering Ranks Among Analysts' Top Picks With Strong Buyback Activity

    A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that American Science & Engineering Inc is the #66 broker analyst pick among those stocks screened by The Online Investor for strong stock buyback activity. To make that list, a stock must have repurchased at least 5% of its outstanding shares over the trailing twelve month period.

  • See How Macy's Ranks Among Analysts' Top Picks With Strong Buyback Activity

    A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that Macy's, Inc. is the #28 broker analyst pick among those stocks screened by The Online Investor for strong stock buyback activity.

  • Use Options For A Chance To Buy GLOG At A 25% Discount

    Looking back to 5 days ago, GasLog Ltd priced a 4,250,000 share secondary stock offering at $23.75 per share. Buyers in that offering made a considerable investment into the company, expecting that their investment would go up over the course of time and based on early trading on Wednesday, the stock is now 14.8% above the offering price.

  • YieldBoost HOMB To 9.5% Using Options

    Shareholders of Home BancShares, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the September covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.20 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Personal Finance
U.S. Small Business
Mobile & Gadgets
Energy & Green Business
Jim Cramer's "Mad Money"
Investing Tips
Automotive
Luxury & Leisure
Taxes & Regulations